Monday, February 1, 2010

21 Weeks


The last time I posted was the 12 of January, what you noticed?

So much is changing here so fast. Things that are new

  • Ella is sitting on her own.... I just bought her a bumbo go figure
  • Ava is really starting to miss her Daddy when he is away, which is really sad, but we make it through together
  • my sister starts school tomorrow GO NIK!!!!
  • Ethan is my little helper around the house, his favorite is vacuuming. I rent him out. He'll do you whole house for $20. Just a warning he might out last your vacuum
  • we visited my Mom and had a wonderful visit, the kids love it there
  • the count down is on, our trip to Florida is in? OK I guess I'm not counting all that well cuz I don't know how many days are left.... I know it's too many
so many things happen here I want to post, yet I sit here a blank slate boo!


Thanks Allen, Bronwyn and family for the cute little sleeper Ella is wearing in the picture. Although it's still a little big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome. We can't wait to see you all in June

Love Al, Bron and family xxx