Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Gym


I love baby toes.

Now onto a rant about gyms, I have been to the gym on and off again for a very long time. Some I went to and some I just handed over my money and walked away (smart I know).
So again today I stepped threw the front doors of a gym, debit card in hand ready to swipe away. I however had to stop, turn around and run. Now the reality here is I can't sign up for the year. We may be moving some time next month or maybe next fall who knows. So I'm not willing to paying for a full year only to walk away again.
I knew I was going to pay a little bit extra. People it was a hundred dollars extra. Membership price per month for the year is just over forty dollars, they wanted over a hundred and forty for one month. Ha.... ha ha ha.... oh your not joking, no thanks I'll pass.

So I came home and decided to blog instead, has anyone done a study on how many calories you burn while typing?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a YMCA there?

Jenn said...

No the closest one is in Ottawa :(

Anonymous said...

Table Tennis anyone... http://www.cornwall.ca/en/recreation/AdultTableTennis.asp

Gap in services, or what!

Jenn said...

Boo, I was so excited.....
no child care provided
Gap indeed :)