Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just like a kid

My children are rubbing off on me, I don't blog unless I'm asked to.... and then you have to repeat the request till your vocal cords are all scratchy and there is a bald spot on the top left side of your head. And even after that , I sit down to write and get distracted or overly impatient with the fact that my "g" key does not work most of the time (I hit the key 21 times before my computer would release that one to the screen) and the "e" key which is more reliable and is only MIA half of the time. If I can get past that, I have to compensate for parental retardation, which I am sad to say is no joke and should be placed in medical journals, the only remedy is spare time which as an adult does not exist. So that leaves me with a ridiculous amount of nothing to say mixed and no where to start :)
So I will just do snip-its, and pray you understand enough to smile and nod in agreement or just keep asking so months don't go by.

We did head to Glen Eden a couple of days ago, we hiked up the ski hill the kids with be speeding down this winter. We all did really well, no one feel off a cliff and the views were amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"So that leaves me with a ridiculous amount of nothing to say mixed and no where to start :) "

You are saying it so well though!