Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween


This year was the first Halloween without my sister, we have spent every Halloween since the kids were born. We really missed Auntie Nikki and Mr Chris.
We invited Lexi over to soften the blow :) and all four kids had a blast!
The kids had fun picking out their costumes this year. Although it would have been more fun to make them like last year, time did not permit this year.

I would like to introduce you too....

Snow Princess with ruby slippers
and
Batman with muscles


And
I'm going to fly
(ladybug)

2 comments:

Niki said...

Thanks for posting pics!
In the picture of all of them it looks like you cut Ava's hair!! I was sad for a second until I saw the pic of her with Ethan!

Jenn said...

It does doesn't it, I didn't notice before you pointed it out.