Friday, April 13, 2012

Update

Ava's hair..... still looks the same, I got sick and we cancelled her appointment. I have yet to make a full recovery so no new appointment has been booked.

I have a working keyboard that means I can do this ggggggggggggggggggggggg and it doesn't take me an hour weeeeeeeeeeeee and look at the way that e just dances effortlessly across the screen. The old keyboard went even more down hill having me abandon typing for the most part altogether. The s, w, h stopped working as well, so along with the e and the g there weren't may word I could use to get my point across so instead of madness I chose avoidance.

And just so I can add a new picture I love..... we got our trampoline up over Easter weekend and it is the best kid distractor ever. All three of them will spend hours in there, all yelling BEST TOY EVER!

No comments: