Friday, May 11, 2012

I was invited to tea

 I have so many things I would love to share, but then I sit down to write with a to do list so long and dreams waiting to come true needing far more attention then the fairy tale stories portray, nothing comes out.  Sure I write a couple of lines, then a couple more only to have to leave them behind due to more pressing matters. For example "MOM I stepped in poop" or "MOM! Ethan won't play star killer with me" and even "MOM! Ella just peed on the floor" most of that being said in real time live as I typed this.

I wanted to write about the Mothers Day Tea the kids had for us moms at their school.  I think I melted into a puddle on the floor.  These bambinos are really special you know.  They sang, served us tea, juice and cookies then showed me proudly around their classes.  What I loved the most was their cards, they drew pictures of me and had to finish the sentence My mom.....

 Ava wrote: cs me ces.
which translates to: cooks me cookies
 Ethan wrote: is et bst iyf me.
which translates to: is eating breakfast with me
 It warmed my heart that they both picked things that we do together.






















No comments: