Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mornings

She woke up this morning in tears, legs kicking and arms flailing.  There are many mornings like this.  Maybe it's bad dreams, maybe she just needs time to wake up I'm not entirely sure.  I have to refrain from letting my emotions getting all tangled up with hers.  Hers will calm down in a moment or two and there is very little for me to do.  If I involve myself, it lingers, elevates even so I try to understand what she is crying about in hopes that there is a bit of comfort I may give.  This morning it was devastating that a footprint project that is hanging on the wall at the gym, is well, hanging on the wall at the gym.  At first I thought it was her crib that she was crying for and that was going to be a problem as it went out with the trash the morning before or was that two mornings ago?



No comments: