Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just A Quick Visit

I know people call me crazy, but sometimes I just don't have the patients to wait. My friend Mel had her Baby on Saturday August 16. I wasn't waiting to go see her, so with Ant's 2 days off we headed of on Monday night at 5:00pm after I finished work only to drive an hour through ridiculous thunderstorms. Like crazy, at one point our hair was standing on end the lightning was so close. We arrived some time after 8pm and spent a relaxing evening together. Ava even slept in a big girl bed, she only got out once (go Ava). Lexi is so beautiful and I would have so may more pictures of her if the battery on my camera hadn't died. I have to get permission before I can post any. Anthony did all the packing seeing as I was at work and that's the only thing he didn't bring. On Tues we stayed till the kids nap time then headed home.

No comments: