Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine' s Day

I don't have any cute valentine's pictures to post and I thought about adding more of my personal art, but decided against it. You have been subjected enough, for at least a month or so.
We didn't have a very romantic day, but someone bought us lunch :) so I can't complain. Ant is in Calgary (Surprise!) So when a friend of mine needed a ride to pick up her new car, I was all over it. This dealership made my day, they had a fenced in play area for the kids, they didn't want to leave. That was until Ethan was bribed with food and Ava was about to be left behind. It's amazing how toys just don't seem that cool when your surrounded by strange car salesmen.
Thanks for lunch Michele and Cory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome, lunch was fun, the ride up there was fun, The Ride home even more so... I guess it was a game of "tag" without the actually tagging of each other! (thank god, wouldn't have been much fun to run into each other with our vehicles!!! Again, thanks so much for the ride! Happy Valentine's Day Jen, Ava and Ethan!!!