Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Packing

If you could see threw the computer right now you would see that I am all packed for Florida, what I haven't mentioned Florida to you yet? Well that's because...... you can fill in the blank with a really good excuse and we'll carry on. Now the packing thing if you payed any attention to the packing job I did when leaving Thunder Bay you'd know that I'm lying about being done, cuz I won't be done till I'm running back in the house to get this or that, but I've made a list and there are piles. We are headed to somewhere in the north, with lots of beach. We've got our pails and shovels ready, Ethan's been practicing his shoveling skills on the hardwood floor and not getting the desired results. The kids and I leave here tomorrow morning, we're staying in Woodstock for the night so we can get a head start out of London when Ant lands. Then from there I think it's only a 20 hr drive or so, how many times do you think we're going to watch Nemo in that time span?????

No comments: