Monday, August 10, 2009

Week 36


I'm now uncomfortable, I am looking forward to having my body back. To do things like walk and oh say roll over and get out of bed with out my bambinos throwing me a pity party and helping me get up. The circumference of my waist is now larger then the twins :) thanks for that I was wanting new stretch marks. There is still lots of movement, and my belly is almost always displaying a limb or a bum. I still can't see myself as a mother of 3, I guess that comes from years of infertility and wondering if I would ever be a mom at all. I feel so blessed and can't wait to meet this little.

1 comment:

baholden said...

Not long now Jen. I have been following your blog for the last few years and I do hope you somehow manage to keep it up when baby number three arrives xx