Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Deck


I finally got around to taking a picture of the deck that Ant built. I feel like a kid again with a tree fort in my backyard. My little hideaway from the world. Next year a hot tub and my life will be complete, well almost I'm sure a working vehicle is on a list of things somewhere, but we're not talking about that..... oh you want to know.... Ok so we finally sold our CRV, which is great on so many levels, no car payment, but mostly that we would not have all fit into it once the baby arrives (which has not by the way I'm still sitting here with swollen feet and a sore back). I mentioned a while back that we picked up a minivan, a cheep, lots of quirks type, that could get us from point A to B. Well as we pulled away after selling CRV, we didn't get to far before the quirks lost there endearing qualities and were sitting on the side of the road. Now we did get her home and Ant is working on her right now so she will be as good as funny quirks in no time :)

2 comments:

Mel said...

OMG the deck looks awesome! Way to go Ant!! Can't wait to have a couple whobbly pops on it:)

Lisa Westerman Photography said...

looks amazing jenn....
good job anthony!
5 more days?!?!? cant wait to get word....
love lisa