Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Wow I never would have guessed that by the time I was 34 I would have so much trouble stringing sentences together. But alas here in my lovable fog I have stumbled upon another birthday. This birthday will not be spent in Cuba, which several of my pre children ones were

Oh wait that's upside down, maybe I woke up too early this morning.....
No instead of relaxing on the beach with an "ifer" cake* I will get up early to feed children, get them dressed as they scream at me the injustices of the world. I will cram them into car seats to take them were other people will look after them for awhile so I can go out and spoil myself with a little pampering. Then weather permitting we'll head out for dinner just Ant and I.
I requested a pink cake, then was informed yesterday that that was for Ava's birthday and I should just stop right there. So it was decided that I could indeed have a purple cake, YUM either way.

The weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful so we are not headed out tonight. Not that I'm complaining. I'm looking forward to the best spaghetti ever, monkey bread and purple cake with my favorite people in the world..... My family

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love this blog! These pictures are great :)