Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Heading home for a day or two

I forgot to mention that Ava took her first step on Nov 20th. She has taken a couple since then, but she really prefers walking around on her knees. I've been trying to get a pic of it, but she doesn't want in on camera cuz she won't do it if the camera is out. Oh well it's cute...her knees must get sore though. Ethan has figured out the idea of a screw on lid. He was putting and taking off the lid of my water bottle this afternoon. He gets so serious when he's concentrating on a new task. He loves figuring this stuff out, he always has. We've always been able to see him figure things out, he problem solves till he figures things out.




Today was full of busyness, we have decided to head back to Newbourgh for a couple of days. I have some work to get done(and maybe I wanted to spend my Birthday in more familiar surroundings). The dogs had to go to the vets, and all the odds and ends of flying with little ones prepared. Ant is gone flying till we leave on Thurs night, his flight lands 2 hrs before we have to be on the next flight. So I have the joy of packing and getting the dogs to the Kennel then being ready to get out the door as soon a Ant gets home. I am living in denial, in my world the day will go as follows.......Wake up to 2 happy bambino's talking away to themselves with the odd "mum up" to pull me out of sleep:)(really it has happened like that). We will wander down stairs and have a calm breakfast(where Ava throw absolutely nothing on the floor). They will play while I clean up and get their clothes picked out. We will get in the car or the stroller(depending on the temp) and head to play group. When we get home there will be a nap(when I will get everything packed and organized) and lunch in which ever order they choose. Then we'll head to the gym, I'll get in one last work out and a great sauna and shower:) :). Then pick up the dogs and take the them to the Kennel. Once we get home we'll have a nice relaxing dinner(still Ava will not have thrown all her veggies on the floor) and they'll play quietly till we have to leave:) It sound so easy when it's put that way doesn't it......I'll let you know how it goes:)


So seeing as I'm living in a dream world today some cozy PJ pic's....

Do you see all the snow!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Margie said...

We are looking forward to seeing you! Have a safe journey...

jenny said...

oh they look sooooo! cute in ther jamies i to am looking forward to seeing you all soon love to all have a great flight nanny and grandad xoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn
It's Shelley (from the gym). I tried e-mailing you today but it came back to me. I might have typed it incorrectly but I don't know. My e-mail is shelleys48@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon!!!
Your kiddo's look sooooo cute!!