Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bits and Pieces

I've got the cutest videos of Ava and Ethan going down the slide, I haven't had a chance to down load them to my computer yet because it is full. So I have to find some time to clear it out. I think I take too many pictures, Ant would agree with that statement I got a dirty look taking pictures of the kids at dinner tonight, but really I'm glad that this is my addiction it could be worse right?
So I will post the videos as soon as I can, I'm hoping for tomorrow.

I'm having so much fun getting the bambinos ready for their Birthday. I've taught them how to answer "How old are you?" and most of the time I get "tewe" as the answer, but on occasion there is "tee" I think they just like the number three more.

Ava is in love with counting, she counts to 10 in English and 5 in Spanish (see TV is good for something). She counts everything stairs, fingers, air molecules(well I'm not really sure it's that, but she's pointing into mid air) and anything else she sees. I keep trying to get her on tape, but alas she avoids the camera, maybe she feels the same way as Ant about my photography obsession.

1 comment:

Gillian Ottaway said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable Jen! I so wish I could meet them :) And never let Ant tell you that you take too many pictures! You'll cherish them later! Just make sure you get into some every now and again! So glad I got your blog address so I can stay up to date on the family! *hugs*