Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Play Group

There Birthday weekend was fun and I'll get back to that when I go through all the pictures.

Today we finally got to a play group. It's been way to long since we've been to one. I chickened out of the ones in Thunder Bay after feeling frustrated, helping one in the sand box while the other was throwing things on the other side of the room. So rather then feeling over whelmed I just gave us a break and what a difference time makes. They both played on their own and with some of the other kids there. The ages of the kids there seemed to be all older or much younger then the Bambinos, but once they weren't so over whelmed they joined in.

Things that I was not aware of, diaper are not aloud to be left there in the garbage you have to take them home...... so um maybe I should have taken more then just my purse......... I really need to make sure there is no Kleenex left in any of my pockets before I do the laundry...... and if one sneaks into the wash and breaks up into tiny little bits and covers every other item of clothing to check my left shoulder before I leave the house because I may have miss some..... my children are not satisfied playing for two hours and feel the need to tell me by laying on the ground and refusing to move that the park is just down the road and it would be a good idea right now because they need to burn off more energy....... because really a gym full of toys and other children is just a warm up..... But I have will power...... well not really I need something to do with them after they get up from their nap and I am not in the mood for another viewing of Cars..... the movie I think I've seen 3 times already this week and it's only Tuesday.
I believe I hear someone bouncing in bed up stairs I hope you all have a great day and if a Kleenex got left in your laundry check your shoulders before you leave the house :)

No comments: