Monday, March 23, 2009

Coming out with road rage

I think this kid is going to come out with it's fists clenched and it's teeth a grinding (I subconsciously wrote his both times there). I love my life, but all the dang stress can take a hike already. Although I could have sworn that the bambinos would have come out screaming at poorly drive automobiles and they have yet to do any such thing. I find my self trying to think back to before the they were born how did I picture them, how much of what I made up about them was actually true. I mean my kids were amazing really they never cried they slept through the night and well everybody loved them... well the last part is true, but man oh man. Truthfully though I have amazing kids, I know there are tantrums, but I swear I'm really working at controling my emotions and I've stopped flailing on the floor cuz that really sets a bad example. So maybe just maybe this kid will fit in with my plan and just be the picture of relaxation..... if not we'll just have to vacation more :P

No comments: