Monday, March 16, 2009

Dr. Appointment

This is my second appointment so far and it was a fast one. I think I might have been there for all of 15 mins. My appointment was for 12;45 and I was out of there before 1. Weight gain so far... well the scale yelled out "stop eating chips" even before I stepped on. I took that as a sign and covered my ears refusing to hear anything else it had to say. My blood pressure is normal.... which I find hard to believe seeing as there is a big hole in the back yard where a fully functional septic tank should be, but you all know that and came here to read fun stuff not the stink that is my back yard. So back to Baby, I was given a due date of Sept 6 2009, almost a whole two weeks before we will be throwing Ava and Ethan their third birthday party. The heart beat was found within seconds of the Doppler touching my stomach. Such a sweet sound. I will get to belly picks soon, I'll make Ant take some this week when he gets home.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Im so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see your belly pics!! Will you find out what you're having?
Miss you...
Lisa