Thursday, April 23, 2009

So I got my camera out again today in what feels like forever. I went to visit my friend Jen, her new baby who was born just two short weeks ago on Apr 5 was just too cute for me too resist. He was not at all impressed with the naked state he found himself in, so a few of my favorite shots he's not looking to impressed in, but over all he was a great model.

I'm not sure what got into my Bambinos today at Jen's house, but they were well behaved. I mean to the point of not a single melt to the floor moment. It melts my heart when they have days like this and I will sit and feel that it is all the things that I have done right. I'm taking full credit for it. I know that really it was just a room full of new toys and some friends to play with, but I will hold onto these thoughts of my great parenting when they resume their positions on the floor.

Baby news: it was weird to hold a 6 lb baby again. they are so tiny I had forgotten. I see why people are so shocked at the size of these small creatures. to hold a baby so small and watch my Bambinos running around so big and strong what a contrast. Jen and I were talking about seeing our children grow and the moments we see leaps. The moment I found out I was pregnant the Bambinos seemed to leave the state I had always seen them in, they had grow, they became so much more then they were just moments ago. I was able to let go of the hold I had on them in case they were my only children. They blossomed then and have never looked back. I guess that really isn't baby news. So how about this, I was asking the bambinos what our babies name was and Ethan has nick named the bambino bubble.

No comments: