Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Walk the Dog

Some things sound simple, like say taking the dogs for a walk. Easy right? NO!
Maybe if the dogs didn't pull, maybe if bambinos always walked and maybe if I had more patience, but alone this task just seems to overwhelm me out of ever doing it for farther then half a block. To the dogs dissatisfaction to say the least. So today when my Father in Law showed up on a purse rescue mission (mine and yes if my head wasn't screwed on I would have lost it years ago) I grabbed at the opportunity and he cordially agreed to help me with the task of walking the dogs. Only to our dismay by the time we were done it was pouring and we were soaked to the bone, Thanks John.


Oh and just so everyone knows hard Ant works......
Love you Babe! Hope you had a great day in Banff!

No comments: