Friday, June 19, 2009

Almost 29 weeks pregnant

Wow in case I hadn't noticed....... I'm pregnant!
Like really pregnant,
A real life baby growing inside me.
Some times I'm really dense, this being one of them, but I can feel a bum and legs and little feet. I didn't get that with the twins. I never knew what appendage was poking and prodding around in there. This time however I know, I can feel it all, so weird.
I love the fact that the bambinos know what's happening, the other day I told Ethan I couldn't do something because I was carrying the baby. He walked over to my stomach grabbing it trying to remove the hindrance preventing me from doing what he wanted. I told him he had to wait till September. He seemed to except this and went on to something else.
I'm kinda hoping that this baby is a girl, because Ava doesn't seem to think that baby boys really exist. She just ignores them. She has a least come to notice baby girls or maybe it's just that she likes pink so much that she can't ignore who is wearing it.

No comments: