Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well I didn't do so well with the posting every day last month so I won't make any silly promises for this month. I will however try to be a little more reliable, It'll be boring, but I've gotten to far through this pregnancy with nothing really written about it.
I'm now shocking people when I tell them I still have till Sept. I feel pregnant now and I'm being beaten up from the inside. We can't come up with a name, non at all. So if you would like to leave some suggestions in the comments that would be great. The voting over there seems to be showing that this seriously boisterous baby is a boy. I'm thinking that this might be the case seeing as everyone else pregnant right now seems to be having girls. So if it is a boy there will be lots of girls to choose from.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Here is a little list of names that I loved for a boy....

• Micah – MIKE ah
• Judah (Jude) – “praised”
• Levi – “attached”, another name for the apostle Matthew
• Issac
• Isaiah
• Ezekiel
• Asher – happy, blessed

And for GIRL....
We pretty much were in LOVE with Isla...so once we found that one...we just stopped looking, so there isn't as many!

• Eden
• Selah –SEE la
and what about Jennifer....it's beautiful ;)

Glad youre doing well...
I sooo hear ya on the rusty thing!

Love Lisa