Wednesday, September 2, 2009

39 Weeks

Moody.... that would best describe me..... Poor Ant.
I had a Dr's appointment yesterday and there was no news, the usual, things going well see you next week. My next appointment is book for the 11 of Sept. So that will put me at almost 41 weeks..... I DON'T WANT TO GO OVER 41 WEEKS! I think I'm a little grouchy now......

I don't like potty training!

I can't wait to..... walk with ease again
.... oh and roll over in bed without a huge production
...... pick up the dirt after sweeping the floor
...... paint my toe nails on cute feet not total lost my ankle feet


I have the cutest kids in the world and the best Husband in the world, making these last few DAYS manageable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww poor Jen, this baby is just being stubborn~ I predict that you will have this baby on Friday :) Don't hold me to this prediction as I have been wrong a few times already just giving you some hope :)