Wednesday, September 30, 2009

3 Weeks


I missed last week and I'm late this week, but here we are (I know I'm working on the Bambinos Birthday post too I'm a little behind here well everywhere actually :P)

Dear Ella,

I am loving this time with you. You are cute and cuddly, and always like to be held. You are an amazing sleeper so far, a couple of good naps during the day and 5 to 7 hours at night. You make the cutest little cooing noise as you stop crying. We call it your terradactyl cry, I hate to see you cry, but love that little noise. Your brother and sister are so in love with you. Ethan wants to hold you and just hang out, he kisses you and tries to calm you if you are crying. Ava is always pointing out that you are a cutie patootie and loves to hang around when I'm doing things with you. I can't believe how lucky I am to have all of you.

I was sick last week and you were a superstar. You slept for me most of the time, and when you weren't we had great help from your Nanny, Grandad, Auntie Nikki and Mr Chris. We made a trip to the hospital and you were really patient, they didn't know how or why I had such a high fever. So all that waiting and we were sent home being told to take Tylenol and sleep. I was feeling better by Sunday and we headed out to visit Mr Chris's Grannie. She made the birthday cakes for you brother and sister. We need to thank her for all her hard work. You slept through almost the whole trip, you did get up for a snack, but missed all the animals.

I can't believe how fast you are growing I swear I put you in a sleeper in the morning and by the end of the day it no longer fits. You become more beautiful each and everyday, I can't stop staring at you.

Love Mommy

No comments: