Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Mother of Three

With my past infertility being a mother of three just seemed unattainable. I in the darkest moments wondered if I would be a mother of one. I was blessed with twins and would have lived happily with this for the rest of my life. In my heart though I wanted more, I was not willing to go to the extreme that we went to last time, but I knew that if we were to be blessed with one more I would be over the moon. So here I sit in a house without a single room in order, flies driving me crazy, living on one and a half hours of sleep (two 45 min sessions in the last 36 hour and yet I'm the happiest I've ever been. Here's why........






2 comments:

Michele said...

I LOVE these pictures Jen... SO SO So cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Mother and Happy Children

Life just doesn't get any better than that!

love
Mom