Wednesday, November 10, 2010

EYES

Her eyes, I want to see her eyes. I have looked past the goop for over a year now. I have washed and massaged. I have picked and scraped while she wailed at me to stop. I want to see those baby blues, let the glint of her smile shine through. On Friday she is going in for surgery. No more blocked tear ducts, I have such mixed feelings over her having put under for such a small nuance. Ethan had the same problem, but Ella's seems to be bothering her more now. It keeps getting infected so something has to be done. It is a quick procedure and will be done in less then 10 mins. I bet she can't wait till someone isn't always picking at her and doesn't have to see the world through a layer of goop.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girl! She will see the world in a whole new way! We'll be thinking of you Friday Ella!