Monday, November 8, 2010

House and Home

Dear Home,

I am so glad that you are in my heart, it makes moving a little easier.

Love Jen


Dear house,

You we must leave, I have had fun here fixing you up. You were quite sick when we first set eyes on you and to tell you the truth I had eyes for another house..... a farm.... a great open space, but you came to us and fit perfectly. As we tore out all that made you smell over the years we made you glow and now I am proud to call you home. (at some point will show you off, with some before and after pictures). We brought all our babies home to you, so much excitement, so much joy. The bambinos room is still my favorite room in the house. What a great outdoor space we have had here, a large yard and with the deck we added last year I spend my summers enjoying you to the max. You are perfectly situated in a village with a great school. I am sad when I think of another family moving into this life, of bonfires and walks on the trails. They will wake up in the mornings and watch the great tree just outside the bedroom transform through the seasons.
As we move on from here, I must say I'm glad it was you dear house even though at first I wasn't sure.
Thank you so much, but now I live in someone else's home, they will come in here and make you their own. I hope they love it here!

Love always,
Jen

1 comment:

Bron said...

Hi Jen still loving your post and photos. Please let me have your new address. Hope move goes smoothly. Love Bron