Thursday, May 19, 2011

Boring

I'm losing it or it's been lost for a while and I'm just noticing.
I'm guessing the later.

I can no longer communicate with others.
My spelling has always been horrible, but now I can't even put together a full sentence without error. Sometimes, my sentences doesn't even make sense. This is something I need to work on because if not my children will surpass me in ability before they even reach the first grade.

Not only am I unable to communicate properly I have nothing to say.
I am about as interesting as a...
well nothing comes to mind really.
SEE!!!!
that's the problem Boring/Blank either way you put it no one can talk to me for very long before they
FALL_A_SLEEP


Things are about to change in our lives again, we move in two weeks.
What I didn't mention that here????
SEE!!!!!!
Lack of communication!!!!!

My goal is to write a story here twice a week. Hoping that it helps rehabilitate me a little, you know helps me practice how to think again and stuff.
I'm even going to up the anti a little bit..... my goal is to actually do it for more then just this week. I want to do it for the summer. Two posts a week for the whole summer.

Seeing as posting about how boring I am is actually BORING.
I'll start with this....

The kids have homework every night. Sometimes it is simple, sometimes well... not so much. This past month has been more about drawing and less about writing letters and numbers, so we are having a lot of fun with it.

Home work: Draw a picture of someone in your family

Ava picked her Dad
Ethan picked me... is it just me or do I look a little frazzled?

Every time I look at these I smile
I just can't help it
I love it!!!!

1 comment:

Grampa Don said...

The portraits are brilliant. Wow your note about being boring isn't even boring hmmmmm! Will be watching for the twice per week postings. Even boring photos are appreciated.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....