Sunday, May 1, 2011

There is always a silver lining

I have a pet peeve.
I'm sure I'm not the only one.
The laundry basket of lone socks that lives in my living room.
Ant and I have argued over this very laundry basket a number of times
Maybe because only one of us knows how to match up a pair of socks
or possibly there is a discrepancy on the exact location best suited for the basket to live
Or lets face it because said basket annoys the hell out of everyone involved
At any rate, somehow this basket of lone socks
seems to be a permanent fixture in my living room
so today I made it a happy place to nest my camera and look what happened
I love silver linings





Ethan totally bailed on us to get a head start on soaking up the sun,
we soon followed and headed out for a nice picnic at the park.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: