Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back from ?????


We're back!!!


We had company over the last week, friends of ours from Woodstock, Brian and Melissa. They got here last Wed, they left Kitchener at 6:45 and landed in Thunder Bay at 3:45 so it was a bit of a trek. It didn't take long for Ethan to get back into the swing of things, but Ava hung back a little. Her usual not looking at them(you know that if you don't look at someone they can't see you), but within the hour she was all smiles. I slacked with the pic taking, just relaxing with friends, it felt like we got in a good vacation:) I had my camera out, but we were doing different studio shots(on adults a change for me:) ). At least Mel got a couple of shots, so I'll share them. We also did a hike at the Sleeping Giant, a play group and a trip to the gym. We had a great time:). Wondering who the next visitors will be??? I'm starting to adjust to being here, but boy do I miss everyone:(




Back to our regular schedule and that means more pics of the kids :) Or so I thought, I'm using a new program so it's taking me for ever to get the pics out. Weee here's to learning new programs on a really slow computer :)




We went to a small play group yesterday. There were 4 Moms including me. It was in a gym and the kids had the run of it. What a blast!!!! These 2 were having the most fun with the red push car, Ava sitting in it and Ethan pushing her around in circles. Both of them laughing away:) We got Ethan a snow suit today, here's to leaving it to the last minute we got a great deal. I think we'll be out in the snow for pics tomorrow if all works out:)

2 comments:

jenny said...

it sounds like you had a good visit we look forward to seeing you next week love to all nanny and grandad xoxoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

Gee Jen wouldn't a point and shoot digital camera be handy for grabbing those quick pics of the kids in action. Santa is listening you know!!!

Hugs and kisses for all.

love Dad and Marion