Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thats right it's SNOW!!!!



Not just some flakes, no it's still on the ground.

Yesterday was the last day for one of the kids favorite care givers at the gym's daycare. She told me that Ethan sat with her the most of the time he was there. After the gym last night we did some grocery shopping. On the way out to the car the snow was falling and the kids were so entranced. Ava kept her head up waiting for the flakes to fall on her face. Each time one landed on her she would laugh. Ethan was all smiles. Today on the way to play group they were both
playing with the snow on the car:) I have to Ethan snow pants so we can go out and play. Play group was fun, Ethan made friends with a little boy who wouldn't stop hugging him. Ava did
some dancing when they sang her favorite songs :)
In the afternoon I put Ethan in the diaper box, then when I turned back again Ava had climbed in with him. I can't believe what they can do now!!!!

No comments: