Saturday, November 17, 2007

What we are up to!





Reading Books, Barney's a favorite right now. Although she's shy about it.









Ethan is walking around. He doesn't even need anything to pull himself up on any more, just gets up and starts moving. Ava's getting there but a ways to go yet. She walks around on her knees, but she get frustrated cuz it's slow.









Eating all kinds of new foods. Ethan is definitely more adventurous with food, he'll try anything you give him. His loves spicy and flavorful foods. Ava however is slightly more picky. She loves her meat and red peppers, still eats her veggies from a jar and is a big fan of apple juice.







Well here they are, all ready for our walk tonight before dinner. I realized a couple of things tonight....1. I should have got one of those covered strollers.....2. Getting these guys ready to go out in 40 below weather is going to be fun.....3. They should really make boots that stay on little feet cuz its a pain to stop and put them back on every 10 min....4. I REALLY DON"T LIKE THE COLD!

OK now that I've got that out of my system today was a long day. They decided not to nap together. So total nap time between the 2 of them was 4 hrs, which I guess isn't too bad except it's sat and the daycare at the gym closes at 3:30 so I didn't get to go. The good side though is I got some alone time with each of them which I loved. It just meant that tonight there was a lot to do, oh well what was I going to do anyway right.........

1 comment:

jenny said...

hello guys nanny still has a cold sniff sniff it was nice talking to you this morning jen. its a feat in its self getting ready isnt it all your energy must be gone by the time you get to walk LOL HUGS AND KISSES NANNY AND GRANDAD.