Monday, November 5, 2007

We have Walking


So we have a walker :) Ethan can now walk, waddling around the living room. OH so cute!!!!!


Ethan is a new bambino, we gave him a hair cut yesterday. I hope it looks better then the last time :) I think so except the wisp behind one ear which is still long, I'm waiting for him to be sleeping on the other side so I can snip it off.


We attempted to go to the story time at the Library today. It only lasted a short time because we haven't learned how to sit and listen yet. So I have decided that this is what we are going to work on. I'm going to take out some books (didn't do it at today because the Library I went to is not wheel chair accessible. How did we get to the story time you ask well it was interesting lol) and practice at home. Then once we can sit for at least 15 min while I'm reading we'll try again:)


2 comments:

jenny said...

he looks so grown up just in two months he,s a little man so cute i,m so looking forward to friday see you soon love and kisses nanny and grandadxoxoxoxo

Grampa Don said...

We have an account now!! tried sending a message earlier but it has gone somewhere into space. It was real good too. Oh Well. Love the blog. A little bit of glue for the family. Great stories and pics. Snowed here for the first time this morning(don't count flurries that don't stick).

Big hugs for everyone....love
Grampa Don and Gramma Marion