Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moments

Dandelions



A Black and White Moment



A Touching Moment


Time seems to be escaping me these days. Before I even wake up in the morning it seems I'm falling into bed for the night.
So before all the things happening right now disappear into my foggy memory......
  • Ethan love to put on shoes and how he does this is to bend over and tries to balance on his head maneuvering each foot into the chosen shoes.
  • E will copy any word you give him, it's really cute to hear him try to articulate new words
  • E has started talking. It's his own language, but he goes on and on. He'll read me stories or tell me and his Aunti Nikki all about his remote control car.
  • E when he wants your attention will start pointing at everything so you can name it for him, today he was fascinated with a tigger book and can now point out all the characters
  • E must be growing because he is eating every hour except for when he's asleep
  • Ava must not be on a growth spurt she is refusing to eat almost everything
  • A loves to draw, she also makes you draw shapes, numbers and letters for her to point out how smart she is that she knows them all
  • A won't eat anything red
  • A's favorite letters this week are C O S
  • A has a new decorating idea her the bedroom, she thinks that all the draws should be open at all times. I don't agree, I think it makes the room look smaller
  • E likes to help with chores sweeping, putting things in the garbage, putting his dishes on the counter, but doesn't want to do the vacuuming thats my job. He insists that it must be done daily however. He gets all excited, helps put all his toys away and sits on the couch to watch the big event
  • A loves being outside she marches around like she has really important places to be
There are so many more, but I really should get to bed.
Ant will be home tomorrow and will be around for a little while, I'm so relived, maybe things will slow down a little :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those photo's Jenn!!! They are so cute!! I love the bit about Ethan and the vacuum!! It's totally him!! I hope you guys are doing well and if you come visit Thunder Bay....let me know!!
Shelley