Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Yard Sale

Rain..... weather can dampen the thrill of a yard sale or so I thought.

Boy was I proven wrong there were cars circling the block 30 mins before we started.
It kinda freaked me out people were that interested in seeing what junk we had stored in the basement for over 6 years.

But lets go back a step to the best part of having a yard sale. The pricing, yep, I got to put price tags on everything.... I thought I'd actually made headway the other day and then this...... falling off the wagon has never been so much fun.... my sister.... some wine..... we actually saw the clock tick right past that little number 3. OUCH!

Waiting for coffee in the morning was painful. Four adults and two kids wandering around productively being unproductive.
Eventually, Coffees in hand we had wiped the cobwebs of our junk and set it all out.
People came and went.
And would you believe Some people actually left empty handed
"What is my junk not good enough for you?"
Ok ok I don't want it either, but where am I going to put all...... and think of all those price tags I might never remove.

No comments: