Monday, December 15, 2008

Let the Christmasy Christmasing Begin

This is going to be the first year Ant and I will be apart at Christmas. Now I will survive and I will keep my chin up for my Bambinos, but inside my heart beats a little sadder. Not so much for me, but for him and the Bambinos. To be away from them as much as he is takes a toll on him. He is driven and ambitious, qualities we want for our children, but to be so in love with his children and away from them so much is hard. I wouldn't want to be in his shoes, but am so proud that he does this for himself and his family.
Everyone has worked so hard to make this Christmas easy for us, our traveling is minimal, but we still get to see everyone.
This past weekend we went to visit my Dad for our first Christmas. We had a wonderful dinner and a very relaxing afternoon. I look forward to all the celebrating we have left this month.

No comments: