Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Christmas Tree


For the Love of lights......
I am amazed at the ease of putting up the Christmas tree this year. Most of the time it feels like a chore to put it together and place the lights on. It stretches on and on. It's all I can do to hold off the excitement of peppering the tree with decorations and finally placing the star atop of the masterpiece we have created.
Ethan helped me put together the tree.....
and Ethan helped Ant redo it after I messed it up.
I wish I had taken a picture of the nice tree with a 5 inch gap between the top and bottom branches, but I was too busy rolling around on the ground laughing. Amusement was the theme for the night. After discovering the shattering nature of some of the glass ornaments they became a target for little boy hands. Apparently when things shatter it is cause for great laughter, seeing as I wanted to use them at some point in the future this year was not their time.
Happy Holiday Season!

No comments: