Monday, December 15, 2008

Look What I Got Done

I'm really liking this time to get work done while the Bambinos are at daycare. Ava has really taken to it, a hug and a kiss at the door and she disappears out of sight. Ethan however is very disappointed to be left behind when we leave. I was told that he spent all morning quite upset, then took a three hour nap waking up much better. He was all grins when we picked him up.
I got so much work caught up this morning. All the bits a pieces I've started and left in piles. Once I've completed enough to keep things running the piles grow with things I just need to finish. Well I dug through several of those piles today and will go to bed feeling like I'm not desperately behind merely not caught up just yet. Much more peaceful I must say.

No comments: