Monday, January 26, 2009

MIA

I see you have all been checking in and well I seem to have vanished into cyberspace. Well we're still here day to day things keep happening, but the winter blahs seem to have gotten the best of me. Even the foosball table does not seem to be working the magic it promised.
I have no new pictures, I haven't even picked up my camera in two weeks.
My Friend Mel is coming for a visit this week, that will shake me up a bit and get my creative juices flowing again ( I guess it only needs to be one flavor of juice really hmmmmm I hope it's orange that's what I'm craving right now)

The Bambino's are doing great and not suffering from the winter blahs. They spend a lot of their days laughing. Oh to find eating fruit funny again :P

Thank you to the anonymous commenter on the last post, I might have kept hiding :)

No comments: