Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank You for almost the Best Christmas ever

We had a wonderful Christmas this year it lasted forever. So much celebrating in such a short time. It took me a couple of days to start breathing again. Everyone was so generous and the amazing dinners, I've gained almost 10 lbs although that might have something to do with the fact that I replaced Ant with Chocolate while he was away. So this would have been the best Christmas if Ant had been here to for all the celebrations...... I only cried twice and one time doesn't count really because I was in tears over how lucky we were and how blessed we are to have our little family. The second however I was all out pathetic, balling over a Santa sighting over North Bay and Ant wasn't there to be all giddy with me, but really who was I kidding even if he was there I'm not so sure he would have gotten giddy.
I was lucky enough to have my sister's brother and sister in-law over for a day over the holidays. We set about the task of putting together the gingerbread house........
Yummm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crying when you recognize your blessings is good thing! We are all very very fortunate to have each other.

Love Dad