Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ella 7 Months


I get it you are not slowing down. I have resigned to the fact that you are going to carry on barreling through your babyhood with no regard that I wish for you to stay little. Because of this fact however don`t be offended when at the age of 16 I start blowing razzberries at you to make you laugh, I will just look at you and say "you just should have stayed a baby for a couple years longer".

On your SIZE: you have moved up a diaper size and into 12 mth clothing. You are tall and have poked holes in the bottom of your sleepers as your waist wades around in a vast amount of fabric.

On your MOBILITY: You prefer to stand, but sitting is acceptable. With all your reaching and trying to keep an eye on your ever moving siblings you have been doing a little face planting into the ground. This ends you up on your stomach OH THE DREADED STOMACH which you will put up with for all of a min before letting some one know in your very loud indoor voice. At the moment I can leave you in one spot and when I come back you are still there, but the days are fleeting and that scares me. That means baby proofing and well this house isn't the best for that. So maybe we'll be moving back to Thunder Bay to the comfort of an empty duplex till the worst is over..... wait it was cold there! What's plan B.

On your Vocabulary: I swear you say mom, but then you went and put me in my place when it sounded a lot like num feed me now woman. Your favorite sound to make is razzberies over and over till you are drenched in your own razzberry juice. You also love to twist your tongue as you stick it out at me before diving head first into my chest in a fit of giggles.

On your Food: I don't know whether you like it or not yet..... you yell at me the whole time. Kinda stressful. You have tried sweet potato's, peas, pears, apples, banana's and cereal. Oh and you had half a slice of whole wheat bread in itty bitty bites, you didn't complain about that. You also LOVE rice rusks. When you have eaten it all you scream hysterics till you get more.

On you in general: You now have trouble in the twinkle of your eye and have learned that screaming is fun from your brother. You are a mommies girl and I'm loving it to bits. Your finger nails are deadly little weapons aimed at peoples noses. Your hair is still crazy and your smile could melt the world.

I Love you Ella



1 comment:

Michele said...

Love the picture! So adorable