Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How to say goodbye

After years and I mean years of wanting to be pregnant and have kids I am sitting on the other side and am not sure how to handle it. My brain is not handling all this freed up thinking time very well. I have not posted all that much partly because I have been so very busy, but also because there have been some very sad days. I am fine when interacting with my bambinos, they put a smile on my face and in my heart, but as they nap or wander off to them self's I flounder away the time. Wallowing, lonely emptied of all the desire I had carried around for so long. I know I no longer need them, I have what I wanted, what I yearned for playing in the next room.
This week though I took a step forward.
I am letting go,
WORLD I AM LETTING GO!
That kinda feels good :)

No comments: