Saturday, April 17, 2010

I had never met a mango

OK that is a lie, I saw one once in grade 8 in a home economics class focused on fruit. But today mango and I became friends. I wasn't sure what to expect, no that's not true I was expecting a pit, a round pit in the center. Kind of peach like. So my cutting technique was off a little and the first one was a massacre. I think it might not have been too ripe either, ya that's it it was the mango's fault. Once I discovered that the pit or what ever the hardened center was ran the width of the mango the second attempt was a much prettier sight indeed. Ella as far as I could tell liked mango, look at me go with the baby food making. So there is my big adventure of the day here in mommy land. I learned a new skill how to cut up a mange. I can now check that of the to do list of life :)

No comments: