Friday, April 16, 2010

What I Have Other Kids?






Oh right... Them, the ones who I have to bribe to even look at the camera.

Ethan update: The boy is crazy. Need I say more. He is always on the move, although he has really taken an interest in reading lately so you might find him sitting for a moment or two perusing a good book. His vocabulary is now almost ledgably to others now and not just me. I went through a faze where I just repeated everything he said when other people were around it was just easier then picking up in the middle of a conversation when some one didn't understand. He is also interested in photography and love to get the camera out and take pictures. I love all the surprises on the camera when he is done, do you know what this is?
This boy keeps his room tidy, and knows the rules. He may not always follow them, but if someone tries to break one he is all over it. He is turning out to be one of the best brothers a girl could have. I find him playing with Ella just to make her laugh. And tonight at dinner when Ava didn't qualify for desert, after I left the room he gladly gave up some of his ice cream as long as she ate some fruit first (see rules must be followed even when I'm not in the room). Love that kid to bits!

Ava update: SHE EATS VEGGIES! Yes I yelled that out loud when I wrote it too. There is now a group of fruits and veggies she will eat. Peas and corn she will voluntarily eat on her own and other she must be asked to eat, but healthy is on it's way hooray. She inherited small toys from someone who had out grown them, so bits and bits of barbie, LPS and other various small itty bitty items a carefully carried around the house is a variety of bags and purses. She is girly, which from an early age was not at all her style. She didn't play with dolls until she was well over two. She is all about friends, everyone is a friend. She calls all kids friends and is not shy to talk to them at all. She even approaches older kids in a venture to make a friend (it's really funny to watch a 12 year old respond to such a request).

So much change, I have filled out school registration and they are signed up for soccer that starts in a couple of weeks. They are so grown up, looking at them makes me so proud inside that they are such great little people. I think I'm going to go cuddle with them right now.... um maybe I'll wait till morning :P
Oh I can't help it.... she sits still :)

1 comment:

Michele said...

I love love love looking at pictures of these 3 kids! Ava and Ethan are looking more and more grown up every day! Wow how time flies!!!