Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Garbage cans

We're still sitting here in P.J's this morning just relaxing.......What makes a girl feel lazy.......nope it's not the P.J's, its the fact that the neighbours have brought in the garbage cans before I got to it. This is made weirder by the fact that I can see them doing it out the window and they can see me sitting here.......Now don't get me wrong I appreciate it, one less thing on the to do list(and it's not just mine they do the whole group of us), but I wish I looked more productive at the exact moment they are doing it :)


On to other news.....Do you know how much damage a watter bottle can do????


Yep that's right. Ethan has become a little more accident prone as of late. I'm guessing that this is normal as he is pushing the limits of his abilities all the time. And someone actually said "A little ambition never hurt any one".......


Drool anyone......because there is enough being created in this house that I'm willing to share :)

Here's the pic without the dot (and the hair do is our attempt at a Mohawk lol)


We're having a GREEN day!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! ethan doesn't look the same anymore!!! whats happening to my little BABIES????? why are they growing up so quickly?!

jenny said...

oh no!! how did he do it fell on the water bottle?? ava,s hair is sooo long now she looks like a big girl now ethans mohawk is a bit like ants in that pic i shew you it was meant to stand up to. well i,m looking forward to your trip home love to you all nanny and grandadxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo