Monday, February 11, 2008

Good Morning



I had a great morning yesterday. I woke up on my own, like before the bambino's woke up, I got to just lay in bed. Does anyone out there know the last time I did that? I think once in the last 16 and a half months. Then to top that off the sun was shining that beautiful gold color thought the windows. "Deep sigh". Because of the cold we stayed in yesterday. A nice day at home, we played blocks, climbed the walls and relaxed with another movie. This one was better suited for the bambino's. It actually had Ethan laughing, so cute.

I do believe I sense some teething in our future, the cheeks are reddening and a much, much whiner boy has inhabited the house.

Ok the cutest the first brother sister kiss just happened. they do love each other:P

1 comment:

diva marion said...

aren t boxes and dogs great toys?