Sunday, February 24, 2008

Let the sun shine

Oh what great weather we are having, we've been out walking the dogs and the kids everyday. The dogs are learning a new patients for walking slow.

Slow on the walks yet fast in the house. Ethan is running everywhere. Ever since I read him the book SkippityJonJones we borrowed from the library(which if anyone was wondering I returned on time.....I know I was proud of me too :P). One of the opposites in the book was zooming back and forth. Ethan would giggle away the whole time I read him the story, which was many times over and over and over and over and over. What can I say I love to hear him giggle:)

We have been working on sharing and taking turns. I'm amazed at how well it's going actually. Ava likes to share her toys.........

....even with the dog (here is the pile of blocks she brought for our dog to play with)

Night all, I'm off to watch the Academy Awards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

Great set of pics recently. Wow! Does history ever repeat itself. Can't remember if there is any nutritional value in crayons. Hear via the grapevine you are heading out on a trip. Hope you have a good time and get to thaw out. Lots of love and big hugs from Grammie Mari and Grampa Don for every one, and tummy rubs for Tim and Penny!!