Monday, February 11, 2008

Movies

Cold weather, have I mentioned that I'm not a big fan?????? -26 now really is that necessary???? and then throw in some wind chill.......brrrrrr.......not even the dogs want to go out.

We brought some movies home with us from the last trip and have been watching the Star Wars series. Last night we watched the second installment. Both the kids love these movies and Ant has got a kick out of this bonding opportunity. However there are scenes that I thought might be a little scary for them (but apparently what do I know). I'll set the scene.....Luke hanging from his feet.....Great will controls all and he escapes only to fight hairy white snow monster(might be scary, no?).....then Luke takes one last desperate swing at the hairy beast and off falls the beasts arm.....are my children scared?....nope the only reaction was "uh oh".....the same reaction to her fork falling on the floor.

So scary hairy white monsters 0 / Ava 1

No comments: