Sunday, February 17, 2008

I love my dogs,

but I must admit I am tired of taking them with us everywhere we go. I'm not talking about the breathing/barking parts of them. I'm referring to the hair they no longer want. Why they think we want to carry it around I'll never know......they won't talk to me and I'm fine with that because if they did I would spend a lifetime trying to convince people they talked and.......there's a movie about that isn't there...... Any way, as you can tell the hair situation is making me a bit batty. Our old house was simple, wood floors cleaned up nice. But here the carpet, the toys, all covered, covered I tell you. Well the point of all this.....I snapped, I couldn't take it any more. I got out my vacuum* and I tore the house apart. I vacuumed ALL the toys, I moved ALL the furniture, I even vacuumed the dogs them selfs(i so wish i was kidding on the last one). Now do I feel at piece? I do, but there is still hair everywhere!

Anyone have any tips for hair management?

Please do not recomend we get rid of them or we WILL send them to live with you :P


* i use it daily as well, just so your all not thinking i'm going crazy for nothing

3 comments:

jenny said...

hello yes i do simpathise however one can use a lint brush on the dogs and the furniture it does help some or of course get them SHAVED BALD no thats cruel unless its 30 degrees out and summer i get sick of the hair on the floors to so i just swiffer all the time and getting rid of the dogs may not work as we also shed dust and hair and we may find out it isnt all the DOGS lol well i hope the day got better after all the vacumming speak to u guys soon love to our baby wabys nanny and grandad xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

jenny said...

by the way jen it is the babys great granma,s birthday today she would have been 83 and not happy as she allways said i wont get old jen because i dont want to LOL

Brian said...

Have you ever seen people take their rugs and mats outside and beat them with a broom to get all the dust out. This was the only thing that I could think of. Take them outside and beat the fur right off them!!!. LOL

Just kidding, you know how much I love animals.

Seriously though, just brush them everyday. It's not like you don't have an abundance of free time. lol

OK, I'll shut up now.