Thursday, February 14, 2008






Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!

Well I had big plans to take some cute Valentines pics of the kids, but they just did not co-operate . I'll keep trying but I'm not holding my breath. So instead here are some of them playing.





Ava's new word....eggs(and for all of you who don't speak Ava you may be thinking yum omelets or Benedict, but I assure you you will be disappointed if you are hungry because as I found out today eggs means ears) Here she is showing me her eggs:)






Sailing, sailing......


2 comments:

jenny said...

he actually looks like he is looking out to sea LOL. they are so much fun now arent they. i think you have done fantastic this winter jen its been soooo cold up there but u just keep goin i,m ready for the SUN well ava looks like she,s ready for the pierced ears maybe?? love to u all nanny and granddadxoxoxoxoxoxo

diva marion said...

hope you had a happy valentines...you sure have 2 cute little valentines